Strumming Some Heartstrings


My choice
Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Being optimistic or being pessimistic is up to your choice.

Honestly the little bad things recently happened did make me slightly pessimistic.

I'm down, I don't speak much and I kind of making tense up everyday.

I've been telling around how bad luck I'm for all these shits that happened.

But now when I sit down and think back, I felt glad that all the small hiccups of life are actually all good for me.

I got appendicitis but i just got to punch 3 holes instead of a big cut.
The lorry who knocked my car is a small one tan lorry instead of some optimus prime truck.
Didn't score for my law paper is another way to let me study even more for future.
Food poisoning makes me watch on my diet carefully.
Thunderstorm of the krabi trip makes me realised how tiny I am in this big world in the middle of ocean.

I believe all these actually happened for a reason which turns me into a better person.

Lazy bone like me wouldn't fully used and live hectic life everyday like it is the last day of my life, but I'm doing good to live with in my comfortably way everyday with no regrets.

Optimistic, leads me to a happier life.

-with love-
0 Comments




The Queen

ChewHui.
Bigger thing in life is waiting for me. I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly and do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Facebook , Tumblr


Blogroll

David Dummy JyeWann LuXian
ShiYee Stella TianYuan Winnie
YiShow YonKai


Archives




Tagboard

put your tagboard here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Cbox or Shoutmix



Search


Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs.ChuckBass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblrfor the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home