Strumming Some Heartstrings


Health is wealth.
Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Life is so much more other than work.
It's true.
You will still have
your family to take care of;
your friends to have fun with;
and your love to grow old with.
Of all that, you need a healthy you.

I ought to think that I've fully grown up to the age that
I'm independent and strong enough to handle all the obstacle I might be facing
in the journey of life.
But, till the day I was being pushed to the surgery room and placed on the surgery bed,
I then realised how weak I actually am deep down inside myself.

I can't think of any thing other than feeling helpless and truly scared even though it's only a small and low risk surgery.
Honest to be told that it was the worst 1 minute in my life until I fell into deep sleep.

Then, I heard someone calling my name just the next second after I slept.
The blur images in the bright room brought me back to reality and I'm getting awake right after.
Saw my sisters and dad when I got transferred to the ward. I can't talk but I guess an ok sign of hand gesture eased their worries away.

I'm thankful for all the concerning visits and messages,
also my family who reminds me that I'll forever be my parent's princess, my jiejie's ah girl and even my baby sis is already a grown up and able to take care of me when I'm feeling weak.

I believed that all the thing happened for a reason.
God is telling me to appreciate and cherish all the good things in life not by saying but action.

Signing off.

-with love-
0 Comments




The Queen

ChewHui.
Bigger thing in life is waiting for me. I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly and do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Facebook , Tumblr


Blogroll

David Dummy JyeWann LuXian
ShiYee Stella TianYuan Winnie
YiShow YonKai


Archives




Tagboard

put your tagboard here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Cbox or Shoutmix



Search


Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs.ChuckBass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblrfor the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home