Strumming Some Heartstrings


2•0•1•4
Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 1:47 AM

The advantage of having poor memory is that I only remembered those happy moments like kpop concerts, quality hang outs, vacations, birthday celebrations and etc which happened back in 2013.
I'm really grateful for all people who is always there to be with me, advice me and appreciate for what I've done.
Thank you making my 2013 to be an awesome year!

Anyway,
2014 gonna be a tough year.
I'm getting tense up day to day as I might be facing the first failure over an exam in my life.
Land law paper, I wont please you to be good for me but I hope I'm stronger enough to kill you in one go.
Speak louder than words.
No any revision started yet at this moment.
Confidence level is freaking ZERO though.

New year new resolution,
♢spend more time at home
♢travelling to more places
♢to have a house for my own

Work hard, play hard.
Cheers!

-with love-
0 Comments




The Queen

ChewHui.
Bigger thing in life is waiting for me. I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly and do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Facebook , Tumblr


Blogroll

David Dummy JyeWann LuXian
ShiYee Stella TianYuan Winnie
YiShow YonKai


Archives




Tagboard

put your tagboard here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Cbox or Shoutmix



Search


Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs.ChuckBass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblrfor the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home