Strumming Some Heartstrings


Of Beijing
Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM

It was a pleasant trip to Beijing despite of the black hearted shops I went.
I love visiting historical buildings but sadly I wasnt given enough time to explore this ancient city.
It was really a good place to slow down your pace to see to feel the 5000 years culture back in all those dynasties.
Well well, I definitely will be back again with my mask as the air is super polluted there.

到了中国我才知道 "十个人中九个是骗子,还有一个在训练" 这句话是真的。
China citizens really loud and have all kind of tricks to got u into their trap.
I have been through an eyes opening trip I must say.

-with love-
0 Comments




The Queen

ChewHui.
Bigger thing in life is waiting for me. I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly and do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Facebook , Tumblr


Blogroll

David Dummy JyeWann LuXian
ShiYee Stella TianYuan Winnie
YiShow YonKai


Archives




Tagboard

put your tagboard here. (:
don't have one?
get one from Cbox or Shoutmix



Search


Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs.ChuckBass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblrfor the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home